Our Special Situations Fund invests between £1 million and £20 million in opportunities which typically:
- are in any sector;
- are based in the UK;
- have run-rate annual revenues of at least £10 million;
- are not performing to their full potential;
- have sound underlying businesses; and
- are capable of organic growth and cash generation.
Portfolio Companies are likely to fall into one of two categories:
- Businesses which have a strong platform for growth but require investment and additional management expertise and experience in order to realize their potential; and
- Businesses which require investment and "hands on" involvement to rectify operational underperformance arising from a distressed situation or from having been deemed a non-core subsidiary of a larger company.
Kelso Place Asset Management LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority